Petrochemical (API) cartridge seals
Single seal, metal bellows, independent direction of rotation, balanced, compact (cartridge) design. The seal acc. to EN ISO 21049 (API 682): type B, category 1 (any glands) or 2 (gland dimensions acc. to ISO 13709), arrangement 1, configuration 1CW-FL.
The EP is a seal designed to work with hydrocarbons appearing in the petroleum refining processes. It is designed acc. to the recommendations of ISO 21049 (API 682). The EP seal is adapted to operate in systems acc. to AP 682 standards, configuration:
- from the process medium side acc. to Plan 11, 12,.13, 23, 31 or 32;
- whereas from the atmosphere side Plan 61, 62 or 65.
- non-sparking carbon throttle ring to block the emissions of volatile substances into the atmosphere and separate possible emergency leakage to the safe zone (discharge installation)
- cartridge construction perfect for glands with limited space
- compact (cartridge) construction to provide easy and quick installation without the need to determine set-up values
- very low emissivity of volatile substances into the atmosphere
- seal is delivered assembled to exclude possible mistakes during the assembly process.
Seal configuration: EPStep 1 / 3
Seal configuration: EPStep 2 / 3
Other material versions are available on request. Please consult the Sales Department of ANGA.
Seal configuration: EPStep 3 / 3
Below you can find selected seal options. To return to previous steps use the BACK button.
It is possible to generate a Product Specification Sheet (PDF) or a 3D model (STP), send the sheet by e-mail and send a Request for Quotation.