ANGA : Uszczelnienia Mechaniczne Sp. z o.o.
website language
pl gb de fr ru cz
YOU ARE HERE:
A A A

HISTORY

1903 Józef Gacek, the grandfather of the company’s founder, established a Forging Shop by the road from Wilamowice to Bielsko-Biała. The Forging Shop manufactured tools and rendered forging services. The historical turmoil of the I and II World Wars did not interrupt its activity.
1947 The Forging Shop activity was limited to minor forging and fitting services.
1981 On the site of the Forging Shop engineer Antoni Gacek established Zakład Mechaniki Maszyn ANGA. In the beginning, the Plant focused on the regeneration of seals and the manufacturing of precision parts, mostly for the mining industry.
1983 Based on the experience gained in seals regeneration, the company set out to manufacture their own seals, initially for the mining, chemical and petrochemical industries.
1994 Zakład Mechaniki Maszyn (ZMM) ANGA obtains the Quality Management System Certificate acc. to ISO 9001. Engineer Antoni Gacek wins the Golden Statuette of the Polish Business Leader '94 as well as the Golden Laurel of the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice.
1995 ANGA Uszczelnienia Mechaniczne Sp. z o.o., an engineering company, is established. Its operation is based on staff and technology taken over from ZMM ANGA. The new company takes over the whole production of mechanical seals as well as the manufacture of precision machine parts, spare parts and seal fittings.
1995 ANGA becomes the co-founder of the Association of Pump Manufacturers (SPP).
1997 CERTECH Sp. z o.o., a daughter company, is established.
1998 Start-up of the new production hall.
1999 ANGA obtains the certificate of Environmental Management System acc. to ISO 14001.
2000 ANGA for the first time receives the "European Medal" awarded by the Committee for European Integration and Business Centre Club.
2001 The company receives the "European Medal" for gas lubricated seals (contactless).
2002 Zakład Mechaniki Maszyn (ZMM) ANGA is converted into ANGA-SERWIS Sp. z o.o.
2002 ANGA is accepted as a member to the European Sealing Association (ESA).
2005 AVIOMECHANIKA Sp. z o.o., a daughter company, is established.
   
2006 ANGA obtains a patent for dual-directional grooves of gas-lubricated seals. 
   
2007 ANGA obtains the EN 9100 certification covering machining and manufacturing of parts for the aviation industry.   
   
2014 CERTECH moves to a new headquarters in Wilamowice.   
   
2017 ANGA obtains the OHSAS 18001 / PN-N-18001 certificate.       
   
2017 Launch of a new service department building for repairs of seals and pumps.    
   
2018 Establishment of ANGA Solutions AG in Switzerland.   
   
Antoni Gacek was born on 5th January 1945 in Kozy. (…) He was a firm and exacting person, who expected just as much from himself as from others. He had a plan for an active and creative life, and he realized his idea admirably.
 A. Gacek, Eng., the company founder ANGA beginnings first ANGA seals
|
send
|
print