In the process of mechanical seal manufacturing ANGA and its subsidiaries Aviomechanika and Certech, have gained experience in the precision machining of parts made of various materials: stainless steels, aluminium alloys, nickel alloys, magnesium and titanium alloys as well as almost unworkable materials such as silicon carbide, tungsten carbide and Al2O3 ceramics.
We specialize in the machining of parts of machines and equipment using modern numerically controlled machines (CNC). We perform:
- 4- and 5- axial milling,
- thermal and thermal and chemical treatment.
Among the advantages of cooperating with ANGA in regard to mechanical processing are the following:
- quality assurance system based on ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards,
- parts made according to the customer’s documentation (drawings, 3D models),
- short time of new production launch,
- flexibility and short completion dates (lead-times),
- control of products by the accredited Testing Laboratory (metrological measurements).
Our specialists from the Sales Department can provide you with detailed information concerning precision machining.